Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hide My IP Address - How To Browse Anonymously

By Carl P James

A lot of us carry out our major shopping on the internet; and this is just an indication that we make use of credit or debit cards. However, did you know shopping on some online stores could compromise the security of your card? One big mistake I made as a newbie sometime ago was to expose my credit card to identity thieves. I never understood the importance of keeping my transactions private from hackers; until I started experiencing some deductions I did not order for on my credit card. Anyway, I had to act as quickly as possible when my bank called my attention to it. I installed a firewall and feature-rich anti-virus programs on my system; however the result was not drastic enough. Thank God I found someone who told me about how I could hide my IP address, and browse anonymously.
Today, I never consider any transactions too minor not to hide my IP address or browse anonymously. The internet protocol address is one of the most sensitive parts of your internet activities. It gives a lot of details about your browsing habits, where you are in any part of the world, and gives out the information about your ISP. Failing to act fast when you start noticing some minor or major deductions on your credit card could lead to a lot of problems. Shopping online can be a lot of fun; but it can also create a lot of problems for you. You could be in for a lot of hell if you keep your identity is always exposed to hackers. Besides being exposed to hackers and losing some vital information; you may start receiving a lot of spam as well.
There are two ways of hiding your IP address before making any transaction on the internet. The first one is called the proxy server, while the other option is to install hide my IP address software.
Proxy servers are based on the internet; they are one of the two popular ways to hide browse anonymously. No payment is required when using any of the proxy websites; but the possibilities of being attacked by malware are always there. Besides, free proxy servers are always slow, and may affect the speed of your internet connection.
The hide my IP address software is trusted by different individuals and organizations when it comes to protecting data. It has the capacity to switch from one location to another; giving you the opportunity to stay anonymous as long as you want to. However, this software costs a few dollars; and you can download a trial copy as soon as you are set. There are quite a lot of them these days, but you need a couple of reviews to choose the most effective one.
Want to surf the web anonymously, protecting your identity from hackers online? CLICK HERE [http://changingmyipaddress.com/]!
For more useful tips and reliable IP hiding software, Visit Changing My IP Address [http://changingmyipaddress.com/]

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carl_P_James


http://EzineArticles.com/?Hide-My-IP-Address---How-To-Browse-Anonymously&id=5919930








0 comments:

Post a Comment